Connectivity doesn’t stop at broadband and phone systems. Keep people, premises, and assets safe and secure by using door entry systems.
By using these systems, you have control over who has access to your building and the specific areas within it.
Triton Telecom’s door entry systems can be adapted to suit a range of buildings and requirements including:
- Commercial – secure and flexible building access management to safeguard staff, visitors, and property
- Industrial – manage single or multiple sites centrally and control who can enter buildings, specific areas and use specialised machinery
- Residential – ensure buildings are secured but residents have easy access
- Education – safeguard staff and students with an easy to manage system which can automate door open and close for school hours
- Retail – allow public access with restricted areas for staff, and doors which automatically lock when the shop is closed
- Leisure – can be integrated with membership options
- Healthcare – provide a safe and positive environment for staff and patients with limited public access to certain areas, high security for sensitive areas and emergency lockdown features
- Public sector – control large numbers of public visitors across single or multiple sites
- Transport – enable free movement across public areas but restrict access to high-security areas
There are multiple different routes you can go down with Door Entry System. Read more below to see which one suits your business!
Control who has access to your building with a flexible and cost-effective access control system.
Access Control is popular with those replacing traditional locks and keys due to expensive lock changes and key reissuing when keys are lost, stolen or copied.
Systems can use tokens or pin numbers and there are two installation options – ‘online’ for networked access control for sites with multiple doors and users or ‘offline’ for smaller sites with fewer users. This is where each door is programmed individually.
Wireless Door Handles
If you don’t want to issue pin numbers to employees, another option is wireless door handles. These suit a variety of locations and access is gained with key cards which can easily be barred from the system if they are lost or stolen.
Suitable for standalone or networked sites, wireless door handles come in two designs: one is a slimline design suitable for use on networked internal doors, the other is smart, compact, and suitable for interior and exterior. These are available in black or white, another personalized touch to suit your business.
Perhaps the most personal of the options, Door entry allows you to view visitors on your smartphone, tablet, or PC before granting or denying them access to your building.
Cameras have a pan and tilt function to capture callers at an angled view and provide good quality images during the day or at night.
These are great for high security sites or if you want further peace of mind by identifying visitors through more than just their voice. For higher security sites, a secondary camera can be added.