Home business broadband is needed more than ever as the world adapts to a new way of working and communicating, internet traffic has spiked dramatically with most families choosing to work, learn and chat from home. The internet has also become the go-to place for shopping and to provide entertainment in so many different ways.
The use of video conferencing for social gatherings has become the norm, and the video gaming industry has seen an increased number of users too. Some internet providers have reported a 50-60% increase in daytime internet usage, which has put home broadband networks under extraordinary strain.
We have never been more reliant on our home broadband than we are right now, and some suppliers are struggling to cope with demand. Despite providers removing caps on usage, Britain is suffering from a surge in broadband outages across the country. A recent survey from uswitch.com discovered that nearly five million UK internet users have been hit by serious outages that have knocked them offline for hours at a time. So, if you rely heavily on your home network, now is the time to consider something more robust.
At Triton Telecom we believe that home business broadband, served to the home, is the solution to securing a faster and more reliable internet connection. There are numerous benefits to using a business broadband package, which includes:
- Lower contention meaning more reliable, faster speeds so you can enjoy quicker load times and share large files in seconds, as well as benefiting from smoother video conferences
- Prioritised connection and speed over residential traffic in your area
- Higher-level of cybersecurity software with the option of a data backup service
- A business router which is much more powerful and can provide greater coverage for your home
- Superior customer support with quicker technical help, and a faster response time if you encounter a connectivity problem
- Our team is UK-based, so you will be speaking to the same team members each time should you need to call us
In a time where how we communicate is changing rapidly, make your broadband something you know you can rely on. Give us a call on 0800 849 8030 or contact us to have a chat with one of our friendly team members for more information. We can also tell you about the other services we offer to help with working from home or helping the staff in your business work effectively in the office.